Industrial Odor Control - Industrial Dust Control
Manufacturing, since 1995:
• High Pressure Mist Systems • High Pressure Fog Systems •
• Waterless Vapor Systems • All Natural Piian Odor Neutralizer •
With little or no upfront design, fast & easy installation, Piian products solve industrial odor & dust issues immediately.
Odor Control Applications:
Dust Control Applications:
Since the very start we have built a very long list of satisfied customers, now in over 30 countries. We can provide multiple references to prove our products performance and our capabilities.
Why Is Piian Systems Different?
- Industrial quality products with industrial ratings at affordable cost.
- Skill, experience and integrety since 1995.
- With the myriad of newcomers in the market offering confusingly similar products, many customers have had very disappointing experiences.
- Avoid unnecessary risk and waste by choosing a supplier with the depth of experience, level of skill and success that Piian Systems has acquired.
- We have focused exclusively on tough industrial odor and dust control applications for over 17 years.
- Our products include important features but exclude any unnecessary frills, they meet essential industrial specifications. They are capable of operating 24/7 in the toughest environments. They incorporate critical automation and maintenance reduction technology.
- We deliver unsurpassed performance, reliability and durability at reasonable cost. Our warranty is unrivaled at 10,000 hours of service.
- Our "Factory Direct" sales program ensures we provide our superior quality products at the best prices and support you with a level of experience and skill that the others just don’t have.
- To further reduce cost, all systems are designed for simple "Self Installation". Only final site connections are necessary, detailed instructions supplied, only basic skills required.
Our Odor Control Experience includes: WWTP's / Sewage / Bio-solids / Sludge • Industrial Wastewater Treatment • Landfills • Compost Sites • Garbage / Trash Transfer Stations • Paper Pulping / De-inking Mills • Rendering • Oil Refining • Garbage / Trash Compactors • Garbage / Trash Chutes • Food-waste Disposal.
Our Dust Suppression Experience includes: Bulk Material Storage in Warehousing / Barns / Silos • Bulk Material Handling in Port / Rail / Truck Load-out & Transfer • Material Processing in Crushing / Grinding / Sorting / Conveying • Mineral Extraction • Commodity Storage • Mining Activity • Quarry Rock Crushing • Waste Disposal • Construction and Demolition Waste Reprocessing • Paper Shredding / Document Destruction • Garbage Handling • Recycling • Power Generation • Waste to Energy Plants.